Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quick before it rains!!

Yes i managed to get out on my walk before it pours :)

Work is going surprisingly well this week! I work on my feet for 8 hours and sometimes i get really tired but this weekend i have energy to spare. And that's after my speed walks or hills!!

Oh and i've managed not to touch a single food at work. All those donuts and danishes have someone else's name on them.

I'm actually looking forward to my weight workout tomorrow. That's a huge improvement for me.

Hope you are all having an awesomely happy healthy weekend!!


How cute is this? A couple riding their bikes with their dog and that trailer on the back is for the dog when he gets tired or hot :)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for resisting the donuts and danishes! Just reading about them makes me hungry... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great photos! Thanks for sharing... avoided the donut gauntlet at work, thats worth a high five! Getting out & walking before the rains gets another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food pushers at work are hard to resist! I have to practically put blinders on to go into the break room to visit the water cooler!

    Love the dog pic! Looks like the pup is packing a big stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures. That dog reminds me of a dog I used to have. Wonder if he is a Bouvier?

    ReplyDelete