Friday, July 23, 2010

Rain, rain go away and don't bother coming back another day :)


Very rainy day but i'm hoping to go do hills! Update: i managed to get out in between thunderstorms :) Very humid though and off course the grassy hill was soaked and slippery! Made for a good challenge.

First time 3 times in 4.25 minutes
Second time i did 5 in 7.51 minutes
Today i did 6 times in 9.18 A new PR :)

So right now i'm sitting here just sweating buckets. That's a visual i'll tell ya.


Oh did i tell you that my microwave blew up?? Yeppers Guess i'll have to get a new one in a couple of weeks.

I'll try to take a picture of the  hill this week.

Now i'm going to chill for a while before i have to get lunch and get ready for work. Hope everyone's having a great Friday!!

11 comments:

  1. Send the rain my way!!!!!

    Love the picture of the bench! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the picture of the bench. I blew up a microwave one time. I put a cup in it and did not realize that it had a metal bottom. Took out that microwave.. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh....it's raining here too! Kudos on the new PR that's great!!

    I just replaced my microwave as well...are we twins? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Mary Fran....send some rain my way!

    I heard my microwave sizzling the other day. Might be time for me to get a new one too.

    Have a good workk day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish it was raining here!!! Also, I've been cleaning out the garage- yes, in 97 degree heat- and found a microwave that is in perfect condition LOL. My daughter had it at school and then roomies had one so the garage gets all the overflow. Good news is I burned a lot of calories today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish it was raining here!!! Also, I've been cleaning out the garage- yes, in 97 degree heat- and found a microwave that is in perfect condition LOL. My daughter had it at school and then roomies had one so the garage gets all the overflow. Good news is I burned a lot of calories today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching you slosh on through the puddles -
    of life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it didn't rain once in a while, you wouldn't be able to take all of the pretty pictures of the flowers! ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I write this lil comment, it is currently thundering, lighting, & raining here on Long Island. Awesome, because my day was missing that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the pic with the boots and the bench. Very artistic. Hope you have a great weekend, and the rains does go away.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah 6 times in 9.18 - owningthat hill now aren't you! Look forward to the hill pictures; reminds me I am due for a hill challenge again.

    ReplyDelete