Sunday, July 25, 2010
Weekly goal update...
This is what i accomplished this week:
Lifting weights: 2 times
Speed walking: 2 times
Doing hills:3 times
This doesn't includes a few 1 hour walks for fun!
I loved what i ate this week and was very satisfied from it :) And yes i journaled it everyday on my other blog:
Last weeks goals:
1. Exercise a minimum of 4 days this week, 2 walks for speed and 2 weight workouts-Accomplished this and then some
2. Make sure i'm drinking my water since i'm working out more!-I've had at least 9 cups of water everyday
3. Plan my eating in advance (it works for me)-Did it for the week and it worked well for me
4. Meet with my walking group tomorrow. My plan is to do 20 indoor laps for 5k.-Accomplished 20 laps or 5K.
This weeks goals:
1. Exercise a minimum of 4 days, 2 speed walks and 2 weight workouts and get some hill walking in.
I know this is the same as last week but i really want to keep this one up!
2. Plan another weeks menus
3. Try to beat last weeks 5K
4. Learn to stretch properly (anyone have any favorites??)
5. Not to eat any junk at work