Monday, August 16, 2010

Can this week get any worse??

I went for a nice long walk today. It's been awhile and honestly the best way for me to de-stress is to walk.

I get home and check my mail and lo and behold the new company that took over our complex put an eviction notice in my mailbox!!! We have lived here for 10 years and never been late with our rent. We are subsidized because the hubs is on disability. Somehow the wires got crossed between the landlord and subsidized housing and they thought we owed the difference. Well i don't want to tell you what i was saying in my head!!

Oh and on my walk some nasty bug flew in my eye! Ouch :( At least it wasn't mosquito's biting my butt.

Right now i'm just going to catch up on computer stuff and think positive thoughts.

Hope you are having a good day.

18 comments:

  1. What a nasty beginning to your week !! Let us just tell the universe that it has your attention and it can stop with the campaign of shock and horror . May the rest of this week go smoothly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending good thoughts your way my Friend. I am so sorry for Ralph and the loss of his sibling. Life really is fragile.

    Hope you got your rent thing worked out. Nothing worse then money problems...right?!

    big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry i made a mistake when i hit publish it was supposed to be can this week get any worse and instead i said better. My mind is definitely not focused.
    Thanks you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get this all sorted out quickly you sure don't need more stress. But good that you took a walk and from your pictures enjoyed the little things. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love and prayers for you and Ralph.
    That was a nasty scare, you both really do not need right now or ever.

    Big Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to you... I hope you walked did you some good. I love walking. Great pics as always..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has the rent thing been worked out? That's so maddening! Hope things start looking up for you and hubs. ((Hugs))!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't really need that to fly into your mailbox today. Walking is a great stress reducer for me, too. It clears my head.

    Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never.ask.that.question.

    The fates are listening, they'll hear you!

    Bad things happen. To everybody. Keep walkin . . . You'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief! Deep breath, Suzi. Did you ever clear up the mix up about the eviction notice? I mean, you're not really getting evicted, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tough stuff!!! I hope this works out soon!!! So sorry it's been a tough week already. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoping for a better tomorrow for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some beautiful clouds!

    I'm sorry about the complications about your housing situation. I hope you get it all sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope all gets sorted out with your housing situation.. best of luck with that...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry about your housing situation. Hope it is worked out soon. Hang in there! LOVE your pics!

    ReplyDelete