Friday, August 27, 2010

Nothing new

Nothing new going on here today which is actually a very good thing.

Got up, got some cardio in before brekkie which was banana french toast using sprouted bread and sf syrup. It hit the spot :)

Then off to the grocery store to pick up a few fresh veggies.

Did some crunches and squats. Then it was lunch time.

Oh did i say that i got my new bike today?? Betty is her name and she's sweet. Unfortunately i won't be going out on her till Sunday but i'll definitely take a picture of her then :)

Now i'm off to get ready for work! Fun, fun, fun.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new bike ! Your lunch is making me hungry !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pictures are great and made me hungry. What kind of bike did you get. I want a new one. I would like one of those beach cruisers. Be sure a post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the new bike! What kind did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Suzi! I sent your prize package out on August 13th and am just checking to see if it has made it's way to you. If not, please let me know so I can contact the post office. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suzi! Yum! Congrats on the new bike! Pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blast putting Betty to work for you. Good looking food you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your french toast and lunch both look yummy. A new bikes sounds fun. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That french toast looks incredible. DROOL!

    ReplyDelete