Just trying to get strong and healthy!
Wow - I get to be first! I always enjoy reading everyone's answers at the end of the day.1. What is your favorite cracker??WalMart (of all places) sells a LU Pain Rustica cracker that is wonderful. 2. What is your favorite cheese??I like a good, aged Irish cheddar.3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend???Early morning bike ride with my daughter and son-in-law, followed by a good brunch. 4. Can you touch your toes?? Or curl your tongue :)I can barely touch my toes. I am of the unlimber variety. 5. I am most proud of my......I am most proud of my relationship with my daughter. I love her, of course, but I like her, too. We are not bff, but have a good, open-communications relationship.
1. Wasa crisp bread !!! I love dark rye crackers and breads2 no real fav there for some reason3.Play in the woods ( something I rarely get to do anymore)4. Yes to both- while I am overweight, I am incredibly flexible for some reason. I can pull my toes to touch my nose- no reason to do so but I can.5. My ability to think things through !Have a good one as well !
I like the pepper jack cheese.And I can eat it again without getting mad or being a jerk! Yay! :DCan I touch my toes? Yeah, now!
Townhouse crackers please.Mozzarella cheese please.Attending NASCAR races is what weekends are all about.Yes to both the toes & tongue.I am most proud of my triceps, about the only muscle where I have definition worth flauntung at the moment.
1. What is your favorite cracker??Jeff Foxworthy2. What is your favorite cheese??Robin Williams3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend???Sleep4. Can you touch your toes?? Or curl your tongue :)I can touch my toes, but not with my curled tongue.5. I am most proud of my......answers here. I find them quite clever and borderline hilarious.
1)LOVE plain old saltines. Love em.2)-yes please. All of it. 3)Weekends are for football. There is no other reason for a weekend. College, NFL, pee wee, high school. Love it all.4)I can do both. :)5)I'm most proud of my..children. Me personally...my brain.
1. What is your favorite cracker?? Hmmm it's a toss up between Cheez-Its and Ritz2. What is your favorite cheese?? Smoked Goudha3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend??? Doing something fun w/ my whole family.4. Can you touch your toes?? Or curl your tongue :) Yes, I'me very flexible (I painted my toenails myself when 35 weeks pregnant w/ twins!) And yes I can roll my tongue too.5. I am most proud of my......mostly well behaved, well adjusted children!
1. What is your favorite cracker??Rice crackers2. What is your favorite cheese??Camembert or a good tasty3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend???Relax with my hubby4. Can you touch your toes?? Or curl your tongue :)Just and yes :op5. I am most proud of my......fitness - it was so bad just 2.5 years ago that doing the grocery shopping required a 3 hour nap to recover from it.
1. Chicken in a Bisket! I've loved them since I was a child.2. Arina Goat Gouda3. Anything that involves spending time with my hubby.4. Yes and yes! I never knew that certain people couldn't curl their tongue!5. I'm most proud of my recent triathlon completion.
#1 I don't eat crackers anymore. Can't stop oce I start.#2 Meunster cheese#3 traveling in our motorhome#4 Yes and Yes#5 My determination to keep my weight at a normal level
1. They're called *Mary's something*. No, I did not make them. They're gluten free and low carb.2. I usually stick to soy cheese. I do like it. If I were to eat the other kind, I like a nice aged sharp cheddar.3. Work at the observatory.4. Yes, both.5. I am most proud of having the guts to go after what I want. No matter what I say, rejection is hard. But I suck it up and keep risking it. This past weekend I met with three agents and one publisher. I was asked for four submissions of my first novel. :D Now I have to suck up some courage every morning to open my inbox. I am also proud I kept off the weight for 2.5 years and counting.
My favorite thing to do on the weekend is either (1) sleep or (2) read a book and listen to coffeehouse music.
Post a Comment