This has been a much better week, i've made good choices and i'm listening to my body more! I'm truly feeling on top of the world :)
As far as my weigh in goes this week i've lost my gain from last week and believe you me when i say gain i mean big (9lbs and probably mostly water) and dropped another -.4 for a total of -9.4 for the week!!
Here's the goals i made for last week:
1. Track everything-I did even little bits of something went into my journal
2. Aim for working out 3 days this week-This is the one thing that i didn't accomplish but i'm o.k with that.
3. Stay completely away from foods that i know are triggers-I have done well with this and i've been listening to how my body feels after certain foods. It's been very interesting.
4. Do what i know is best for me-This made me smile because honestly this has been one of the best weeks for knowing what to do.
5. Just do the best i can :)-I did and i must say that i'm very happy!
Here's this weeks goals:
1. Continue to track everything
2. Keep listening to my body because it knows what will work best for me
3. Up my exercise this week
4. Take the time to enjoy every positive step that i make
5. Work on striving to feel at peace with myself
What are your goals for this week and how did you do last week??