Monday, September 27, 2010

Today's plan...

This morning i'm catching up on reading other blogs, cleaning the house and then going on a walk before the rain gets here :)

After lunch it's off for a meeting at work to learn all the new things they want me to do in addition to what i'm already doing :) (very sarcastic smile)

And the highlight of my day is hopping on my bike and going to the library with the hubs! I need some fresh reading material. And the extra bit of exercise won't hurt either.

Just back from my walk :)
The last picture is actual a fungus (mushroom) growing on the tree and it seemed to be pointing the way :)

11 comments:

  1. Cute chipmunk. I had a squirrel within inches of me the other day, which surprised me, b/c usually they don't get close to people! I think it was scourging for food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute chipmunk. I had a squirrel within inches of me the other day, which surprised me, b/c usually they don't get close to people! I think it was scourging for food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fall colours...and the sarcastic smile :-)

    Keep up the great exercising, Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Love the little chipmunk--one of my favorite animals. Ever since Chip and Dale. :D

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics. I have to get a new charger for my camera so I can get back to picture posting. Really spices up my long boring writing!

    I'm a library junkie - I go at least twice a week because it's so close to home! Hope you find something good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics as always. Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute mushroom ! And a new read is kind of like discovering a whole new world to play in for a while !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking us along on your walk! Looks like fall is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what cool pictures. Everything is still pretty green here. We are starting to get some color, but nothing like you have on your walks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the supportive comments on my blog, I appreciate that!

    And chippys are one of my most favorite animals, too! So spunky and cute, and little survivors!

    I'd love to have them living in the trees in my backyard. I'll have to settle for all the birdies, dragonflies and butterflies.

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best part of your daily plan for me was the hopping on the bike part. Awesome. We are hoppers together! Love my bike and love to hop on it!

    ReplyDelete