Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back to work!


Yesterday after the Chinese buffet and before dinner Ralph and i went on a 50 minute bike ride. After we got back i rested for about 15 minutes and then went on a 55 minute walk/run. O.k i may have overdone it a bit :)
I didn't run as much as yesterday but i think that's because my legs were tired!

So today's plan before work was to go for a nice walk. Well i woke up with severe cramps and aunt Flo visiting!! So i made a tactical decision to just go back to bed :) I have to stand on my feet for 8 hours today and i  really think the rest did me good. Sometimes you have to do what's best for you.

Hope your having a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. mmmm Chinese buffet. That is awesome you were able to make so much progress with the bike ride and walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have not done well at the Chinese buffet, but congrats to you. You followed that up with two great workouts! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to your body is important so I think you did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do. Slimmer Sally did the same ting yesterday. Rest and recreation are NOT overrated, but needed. Congrats on healthy menu choices at the Chinese Rest. And, although you overdid it a bit, nice work biking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a double work out no wonder you were sore. I love the picture of the cat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are inspirational! Successfully negotiating through a Chinese buffet AND a double workout?! Great job!

    On your feet for 8 hours and Flo visiting? So not fun ... I hope you enjoyed that extra rest. You will be glad for it, by the end of the day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not my picture for a change but it showed exactly how i feel today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rest is just what you needed! Good job at listening to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn woman - look at you rocking those workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi! Biking, walking and running! Brilliant! Exercise has obviously become a way of life for you.

    I feel tired reading about it. Now, where can I buy that magic dust that gives me the same enthusiasm? ;-)

    Good going :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I see how successful you have been this week with exercise. Good for you. Blazing trails, Suzy!

    So, so sorry to hear about the family death. My condolences.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete