Saturday, October 30, 2010

Freezing....

Absolutely freezing when i went out for a walk/run!! Had to wear gloves :(  But i had a really good walk/run.

Today i work 2-10pm then it's back to work at 8 am-2pm tomorrow!! Oh yeah i'm going to be tired. But i've never been home for Halloween, i always end up working. So this year i asked for the day shift.

For Halloween we bought a box (still unopened) of cheeto's. Give them out and if there are any leftover i'll probably take them to work for the kids. They won't stay here long :)

7 comments:

  1. The cold is sometimes a good thing - i always enjoy it when the weather is "bracing" and i go for a walk/run...it's when you get it raining almost horizontally because of high winds and it's freezing cold that i throw in the towel...like you say, running should be fun!

    Nice pics today sooz. Take it easy, and i hope your shift just flies by. 8o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got cheetos? I may have to stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. suzi,
    good morning! Looks like you had a beautiful walk, love the colors and leaves! It was cold here also when the hub joined me for a brisk walk. Keep sharing your fantastic photos.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammy, I chuckled out loud - so funny! LOL

    Suzi, I'm glad you got your walk in there. It always feels so good afterwards, doesn't it?

    Now, of course, I have to get out in the cold and walk. Sigh ...

    I'm inspired, despite myself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cheetos! I think I'm more of a salty person than I am chocolate. Does that make any sense? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheetos, where did you say you lived.. lol. As always your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good fro you getting out in the cold. Me, too. Layers, my friend. Layers. Michele

    ReplyDelete