Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm it!



Summer tagged me so i'm it :)  These are the questions she asked:

1. What was your favorite TV show or character when you were a kid?
I honestly don't remember, being brought up by my grandparents they watched a lot of church shows and coronation street :) 

2. Do you have siblings or are you an only child?
An only child with my grandparents

3. What is your favorite book and why?
Any book by Janet Evanovich because i laugh out loud with each of her books! Hubs loves when i'm reading them. I read so many though it's hard to pick one favorite.

4. Coffee or tea and do you have a favorite mug?
Tea is my favorite but i've started to have a french press coffee every morning and i'm loving it :) Favorite mug is a clear glass one or the one that says Suzie :)

5. What is your favorite winter (non-holiday) activity? 
I LOVE hiking through the woods in the winter!! Seriously i'm out there until my toes are frozen :)

6. What is your favorite saying (funny or serious)?
What goes around, comes around!

7. Cell phones, hate them or love them? and why?

Don't hate or love.  I have one i sometimes use but i can go weeks without using it.


I ask questions every week that you answer so i won't tag anyone but i'll tag all of you :) Feel free to answer the questions above if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Suzie for playing! I love getting to know people even better. :)

    ReplyDelete