Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A new bounce in my step :)

Today i picked up some new running shoes :) Oh and a snazzy pear of sport sunglasses!! I credit the shoes with having a great walk/run today.

Today every time i'd say to myself i'll run from here to there i managed to go past it! And today for the first time when i was running i wasn't saying, i'm not going to make it, i'm not going to make it, i was looking at the beauty around me and smiling.

I must have put in a decent effort today since sweat is dripping off of my nose :)

While the hubs and i were out shopping earlier we decided to stop for a drink. I grabbed a coffee because i chug water all day and i don't like to pay for it, and the hubs got a water :) Anyway, he also grabbed a cranberry muffin, a HUGE cranberry muffin. Asked if i'd like some and i automatically said no thanks, didn't even have to argue with myself. That is an awesome NSV for me.

I made the chicken pot pie tonight and it was awesome, special thanks goes to this blogger, thank you! I'll definitely be making this again :)

9 comments:

  1. They look like some comfy-assed trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww look, you pot pie is made with love lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh nice shoes! I love that you are running now! I am jealous too, but mostly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic NSV, Suzi !! You are doing a wonderful job, and it will show!! This is fun to watch, what a transformation - attitude is everything, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do think that changing your lifestyle is 80% in the mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really believe that NSVs just kind of sneak up on you sometimes. They surprise me, they really do. Love that heart in the crust of the chicken pot pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love new tennis shoes!! Those are awesome looking! Enjoy all your run/walks.

    ReplyDelete