Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not perfect but i'm happy!

Well i went to a board meeting and they always provide dinner. I never know what they're going to serve so i try to leave lots of points/calories so that i'm covered!

Tonight i had 9 pts left for dinner. My choices were cabbage rolls, rice, cheese, orange slices, apple slices, grapes, broccoli, and mini cupcakes with not a lot of icing on them.

I chose one medium sized cabbage roll, a couple of small cubes of cheese, a cup or so of broccoli, an apple slice, an orange slice and a mini cupcake. I drank 3 cups of water and a large green tea. I'm happy with my choices, i feel satisfied but not stuffed and i know i stayed on plan :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made some pretty great choices with what you were given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me. I'm really hungry right now! It is great to hear how you handled the situation. You did well!

    Keep focused on your plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job - that is the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job Suz! I am glad to hear when my fellow bloggers exhibit self control and common sense thinking to those situations. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. self control is like a muscle - the more you flex it, the stronger it gets! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and the pictures are wonderful. I'm not hungry but I'm planning for tomorrow with them in mind.

    ReplyDelete