Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh my!!


On Saturday i picked up my weights and did a bit of everything :) Squats (regular, plie and step), shoulder press, chest press, front raises, side raises, bicep curls, tricep extensions etc. One set of each since i hadn't done them in a while.

Today i went for my walk/run (which is getting better).

Today we were incredibly busy and i did some major running around as the supervisor!! All i have to say is that every time i had to lift a coffee pot i could feel my triceps and my legs feel like noodles :)

I think tomorrow will be an easy walk with my camera, that is if the rain isn't too bad. Tomorrow afternoon we're hoping to bike to a bowling alley for a bowling/pizza party (no pizza for me). Once again as long as it's not thundering and lightening and pouring buckets. Hopefully the legs will hold up for me.

Back tomorrow for an update!

6 comments:

  1. Nice workout! Sorry you had noodle legs but keep at it and it will go away! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather cooperates for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am odd, but noodle legs are cool to me. I love the feeling! I used to go to a gym every day but sunday and that was my goal was to not be able to walk comfortably out of there. Keep up the great work Suz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sore feeling you get after a tough workout. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something really good. Way to go on the weights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah isn't that noodle-arm feeling great! Some people do not like it, and it can be annoying at times I guess. But it feels like progress to me. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Pretty soon you will be slinging those coffee pots around like nobody's business :D

    ReplyDelete