Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random bits of info :)


I stole this from Karla, feel free to steal it from me!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9 am i worked afternoon shift yesterday :)

2. How do you like your steak? med/rare closer to rare


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Honestly can't remember


4. What is your favorite TV show? I really don't watch t.v

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? ?? I'd love to go back to England but i love where i am

6. What did you have for breakfast? pumpkin/cranberry muffin with a protein pumpkin shake

7. What is your favorite cuisine? There isn't one favorite unless of course it's my own cooking!

8. What foods do you dislike? Egg salad is the only thing i can think of

9. Favorite Place to Eat? The hubs favorite is a chinese buffet and since i've been able to eat healthy there i've grown to really enjoy it as well

10. Favorite dressing? Caesar

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? No car

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a nice top



 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Doesn't matter where as long as i have my family near

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Bournemouth, England

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Boxing :)

19. How many siblings? I have one step sister that i really have only met once. I was brought up as an only child

20. Favorite pastime/hobby? walking/reading/photography

22. Bird watcher? no

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person, i work the afternoon shift

24. Do you have any pets? One cat that rules the house, Mr. Snuffalufagus

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not right this minute

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy :)

27. What is your best childhood memory? We had this storage area underneath the stairs and i set up house their with a table, dolls, tea set etc.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Actually i love both of them

29. Are you married? Nope but we've been together going on 20 years

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always

31. Been in a car accident? i've totalled two cars but neither were my fault!

32. Any pet peeves? Rude people and people with no manners

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese

34. Favorite Flower? Pink roses

35. Favorite ice cream? Ummm...... Rum and raisin or banana

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Actually the only fast food we have every now and then would be pizza??

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I got mine the first time!

38. From whom did you get your last email? Lori because she's a fellow pumpkin lover

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Actually we don't have a credit cards but i love to shop anywhere

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Well i give out hugs spontaneously, at least i did today :)

41. Like your job? Most of the time i do but it does have it's moments

42. Broccoli? Love it

43. What was your favorite vacation? British Virgin Islands



44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The hubby

45. What are you listening to right now? The computer humming

46. What is your favorite color? ???? Right now?? Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? I have one which is a cross with roses that says in memory of Chris. Chris was my cousin that i absolutely adored. He was gay and was beaten to death.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:04pm

50. Coffee Drinker?  I have started having one in the morning since i've been using my french press. But i'm usually a tea or water drinker.

12 comments:

  1. I like this, Suzi! I may borrow it, too!

    You really love pumpkin...but hard not to at this time of year. I just bought a whole bunch of pumpkin-scented candles. Thye smell good enough to eat, and make the house smell heavenly. Calorie-free, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I learned some new things! So you must have an accent! And my answers would be A LOT of the same as yours. Interesting. My heart also aches at #47. Awful. Thanks for sharing! Might snag this from you!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice getting to know you a little better! I hope the authorities caught Chris' murderers. So senseless ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna need you to post your recipe for the protein pumpkin shake on my wall for me...Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #47 I am so sorry. How tragic.

    Pink roses are also my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one suzi - good to know you better, it's makes blogging that much nicer. I'll try and answer the same questions on my blog at some point this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. never pictured you as a boxing fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boxing, really? I'd picture you as a baseball person. Anywho, so sorry to hear about your cousin. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it was very sad!
    I actually grew up with living boxing as a kid in England. So i still love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fun to learn new things about you! I will totally have to snag this survey! And #47 is absolutely heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to borrow this too.

    I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin.

    ReplyDelete