That gave me the energy to go out on a 55 minute walk with my camera! Not sunny but fun anyway.
Did you lose something??
Then it was back home to make lunch before hopping on my bike to the pizza/bowling party.
Which brings me to something i've been thinking a lot about lately. Choices. We all have choices. My choices for today were to have an awesome brekkie, a great lunch, go on a walk, get on my bike to go to a bowling/pizza party and choose not to eat pizza while i was there. I also chose to drink water. Then it was home for a delicious chili that's been in the crockpot all day and with it i had a glass of wine.
I could have had bread with chili but i chose to have wine because i really enjoy that more than bread :)
So what did my choices do for me today??
- I stayed within my planned points/calories
- I actually got more exercise in today because i had planned for it
- I really enjoyed my food but i chose to eat to live not live to eat
- I feel really good about myself, it has been hard lately and i really do need to take care of myself
- I'm feeling stronger about my decisions the more i do them
What choices did you make today??