Monday, October 25, 2010

Todays a good day!

I started today with a pumpkin muffin and a protein pumpkin shake :)

That gave me the energy to go out on a 55 minute walk with my camera! Not sunny but fun anyway.

Did you lose something??

Then it was back home to make lunch before hopping on my bike to the pizza/bowling party.

Which brings me to something i've been thinking a lot about lately. Choices. We all have choices. My choices for today were to have an awesome brekkie, a great lunch, go on a walk, get on my bike to go to a bowling/pizza party and choose not to eat pizza while i was there. I also chose to drink water. Then it was home for a delicious chili that's been in the crockpot all day and with it i had a glass of wine.

I could have had bread with chili but i chose to have wine because i really enjoy that more than bread :)

So what did my choices do for me today??


  • I stayed within my planned points/calories

  • I actually got more exercise in today because i had planned for it

  • I really enjoyed my food but i chose to eat to live not live to eat

  • I feel really good about myself, it has been hard lately and i really do need to take care of myself 

  • I'm feeling stronger about my decisions the more i do them


What choices did you make today??

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the taste of pumpkin :)

    My choices today that have really benefited me:

    1. Even though I woke up a little late I still chose to do 25 minutes on the elliptical and ride my bike to work. This could have easily turned into me sleeping a few extra minutes and taking the car.

    2. I chose to make my lunch, and when my hubby asked me to go with him out to lunch I went...but I took my packed lunch with me. We sat outside so I could eat my healthy packed lunch.

    Here's to continuing to make good choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are as always amazing. You did great on the bike ride and walk. Gives me the motivation to go home and walk or work out on my wii. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day, especially because it involved pumpkin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Fun day Suzi!!

    My choice today... not to touch the danish/muffin/breads tray that was in the office kitchen all afternoon.

    Damn "treats". Ate my snacks and felt great thought.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The choices really are in our power, aren't they? I wonder why they used to seem out of my power? I wish the sun would shine!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete