Thursday, October 28, 2010

Top 20 foods!


Gp posted her top 20 foods in her house yesterday and i just had to do it as well!!

1. oats
2. almond breeze
3. peanut butter
4. bananas
5. cherry tomatoes
6. mini peppers
7. squirrelly bread
8. peaches
9. rainbow trout
10. egg substitute
11. olive oil
12. cheese
13. laughing cow light cheese
14. ww tortillas
15. chicken breast
16. cocoa nibs
17. canadian bacon eh!
18. broccoli
19. pumpkin (i'd better not leave this out)
20. turkey bacon

I could definitely keep going!!

What are your favorite foods?? Feel free to steal this idea and post your 20 favorite foods in your kitchen!

5 comments:

  1. ok I have to ask about the egg substitute? what is it and give me the deets on it please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is squirrely bread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I only nave 7 of those items on hand. Sadly one is not the trout... um, what is squirrelly bread?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that everybody has taken and run with this! Great foods :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is squirrelly bread? I loveeeee peanut butter:)

    ReplyDelete