Thursday, October 28, 2010

Went for a walk....


First of all it was cold this morning, second it was drizzling. So i dressed warm, grabbed my camera and headed off for a walk.

Well...... when i got to the place where i've been running and pushing to go a bit further each time i ran :) The engine is primed there's no holding it back!!! Didn't run for speed or distance just enjoyed myself. Probably did that about 3 or 4 times. Loving it.

What's this?? The bench i stopped and did some tricep dips on :)

Then it was home to eat lunch while i was dying my hair, a little brighter red this time. All in all a productive day before i go to work! Do you see the ducks??

16 comments:

  1. KITTY fluffed up and waiting for you to come home. I love the fall. Your pics make me feel like home.

    Thanks Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my kitty though just a random one wanting in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise (running) for pure enjoyment is the way to go anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG ! There is something very exhilarating about walking in the fall !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dips w along the way huh, thats getting serious. You should have brought a duck home for the cat to play with - Quack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the snazzy new trainers you're wearing? Looks like perfect running weather in the pics. Way to get running suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't see the ducks, but I can see your running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little black squirrel... looked like he had a nut in his mouth.

    These were fun...Thanks!

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on fire with your tricep dips and all! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went walking today too for lunch and it was very cool. I love me some fall! Luckily I had my warn shirt on.

    I am proud of your running Suz!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!! I am so jealous of your fall! :)

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures...I love the one with the ducks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, on fire with the tricep dips.

    Now, we need to see pics of the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOOOT WOOOT for the stop drop and tricep bench dip!

    ReplyDelete