Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Monday!

Yesterday i went to work from 8-2 then i stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things after that i came home got changed and out the door for a 5K challenge issued by Kelly :) I was so tired before i left (i'd worked the afternoon shift saturday night) i didn't think i'd be able to do anything. But i surprised myself and got out and got it done!!

Today i woke up and made protein pancakes with apple and cranberries. Yummo :)

This afternoon we went to a big mall and walked around for an hour or so. I'm going to take that as my exercise for today to give my legs a break! Tomorrow i'm off on the bike to the bulk barn.

I'm feeling really positive this week. How's your week going??

11 comments:

  1. So far so good...and I love your hat ! So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting all of that walking done. Even when I don't want to do it, I feel so much better afterwards.

    My week is going nicely so far. Thanks for asking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing the challenge Suzanne! And as always, your breakfast looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Shopping when tired is thepits! Have a great day off!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the exercising.... Awesome looking pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suz, could you possibly e mail me and tell me more about these protein pancakes? jsg14342@cox.net. I wonder how you make them, their nutritional info and stuff. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel positive and HUNGRY every time I read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! You are so on track!!!! ps: pancakes look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pumpkin scone look really good, but I could not eat the banana soft serve ewwwww lol

    ReplyDelete