Saturday, November 27, 2010

Brrr....

I woke up to a freezing cold house and there's snow on the ground!!

I need to remember what i usually wear when i go into the woods in the winter :) I wore a hat but forgot to put my hood back on my coat. I forgot to take my sunglasses which keeps the snow flakes from sticking to my eyelashes. So today i had icicles on my eyelashes!! One good thing was that i tried out my new hiking boots and they are very comfortable and keep my tootsies warm.

One thing i really enjoyed today was my new Sony wireless mp3, it's really nice to not to have to worry where to put the mp3 as it's part of the ear buds! And once you put it on it doesn't move no matter what your doing :)

Guess i went out at the right time because i just looked out the window and you can hardly see across the street because of all the snow coming down.

So now i'm going to sip my mulled apple tea with a cinnamon stick and some cloves in it and relax until lunch time and then i'll get ready to go to work. Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. There it is!!!!!! All that white stuff. Keep it up there please!!!! Hope you had a great walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...i'm liking the eye-lash icicles image in my head. It makes me chuckle.

    Way to go on still getting yourself out the door for some exercise despite the weather suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go - getting out in the cold is not easy. Love the pictures!!

    Keep focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're getting the weather we had last week. But our temps were down to the teens. Weird for Seattle, and darn cold too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the snow looks pretty, but I am glad not to live in it!!! I get sooo danged cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our cold weather wasn't that bad... But I did sleep like for 2 days and woke up to a cold cold apartment!
    I think I needed a toque inside!
    Be careful walking on the snow and ice, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful winterland!

    Hubby and I went walking this morning... I had to put on a long sleeved shirt and a vest! ;)

    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. We haven't had snow yet, but its too cold for me already, and its not even December!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brr. That looks cold! The apple tea sounds good on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so amazed how you get out there for your walks no matter the weather- remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss the snow....until I remember the snow.

    I
    OFFICIALLY
    WIMPY
    NOW.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow, a four letter word if ever there was one. Snow happens, and then it goes away when heated up. Sort of like fat.

    ReplyDelete