Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exercise?? Oh yes i did!


Today i got up early again!! Since the time change last weekend i'm getting up way too early :( So i decided to be productive. But first i had a ww tortilla, banana, peanut butter, sugar free jam and a grapefruit.

After that i rolled up my sleeve and got some much needed cleaning done.

Got ready to go on my walk and Ralph decided he'd go with me :) Walking is not usually his 'thing' but today was a beautiful day so off we went for an  hour.

When we got home i made pita pizza's and mango protein smoothie (diced mango, almond breeze, quark(or plain yogurt) and whey protein powder. All made smooth with my immersion blender.

That was just the fuel i needed to get out on Fred for an hour and 20 minutes! Loved every minute of it. Oh and i also dried some pineapple, apple and kiwi. Right now i have cranberries and raspberries in the dehydrator :)
Hope your having a great day.

14 comments:

  1. wow!!! you have been busy! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day Suzi. Your breakfast looked like a cute little alien lol. What a beautiful day it was, cute doggie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food looks delicious, especially the pita pizza... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am digging the banana wrap... I could do that in the car on th way to work if I was running late and it looks like 2 minutes of prep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wrap looked really good...I may try one when I get back to North America (to get the WW tortillas). I almost always have a banana for breakfast, so it would be right up my alley.

    Lovely pics of your walk...love the maple leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dried fruit looks WAY GOOD! Love the food!! I got a dehydrator off of Craigs list before I moved and can't wait to use it!! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me just say....you're meals totally impress and motivate me! I thought, "Dang, she eats so clean." Good for you!!! Keep up to good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whose puppy dog was that? You know how I love dogs! Loved the pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. go Suzi!! wow that was some being busy and active!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys!!
    Kelly his name was Barkley and when i stopped to take photo's of the river he and his owners had stopped to sit on a bench :) They were dead chuffed that i wanted to take a picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You live it a BEAUTIFUL part of the world!!!! Great pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good pics! Those wraps are such a great idea! I do the peanut butter banana wrap thing...but I never thought to add the fruid spread.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should write a book. It is great to see how you are able to make healthy food look so delicious. (If only you could open a breakfast joint near my house!).

    ReplyDelete