Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finished work :)

For the last few days i've not felt well. Today i'm beginning to feel like myself again :)

I surprised myself after work today. First it was really busy and i was doing a lot of running around! Got home had a coffee (don't drink any at work :) and off i went for a walk. When i got to the part i usually run i decided, why not?? Thinking that i probably would do much better than a couple of seconds i surprised myself with running as far as i did before i was sick.

On my way home a neighbour stopped me to tell me i'm amazing with how often i get out to exercise and how awesome i'm looking! Wowsa's i didn't see that coming :)

So now i'm trying to warm up and then i'm cooking some salmon. Hope you had a great day full of healthy decisions!!

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better Suzi. Glad you got out and enjoyed the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful - good exercise *and* an unexpected (but deserved) compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, as always. Glad you are feeling better. And it's always great to receive compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling better, excellent. Um, is that a black squrrel? If so, I believe they are considered lucky. That is if you notice it staring at you. Did it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great NSV from your neighbor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was the salmon? (my favorite!)
    What a nice compliment from your neighbor. Coolness.
    Thanks for your comment on my post today! Very thoughtful of you to write. I love visiting your blog and always feel inspired to get my butt in gear and take my camera on some walks!! You are an awesome photographer! Have a great week. God Bless!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see that you are feeling better as well! Being sick sure does suck when you have a ton to do. But I did love your determination during your run today!

    Keep it up, it can only get better from here!

    - The Heavy Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad youre back to feeling like, well, YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love getting those unexpected compliments. :) They're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear that you were under the weather, glad to hear you're feeling better! Love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always inspire me, how you go out and exercise even in cold weather! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you back and way to go !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Unexpected encouragement is the best!

    iamthat-shawna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're feeling better. I can relate! been feeling crappy myself for the last few days. Great job on the running, and congrats on the compliment! Those are always the best: the ones you never expect!

    Btw, love your squirrel pics. I just love those little black squirrels: they are so much perkier (is that a word?) than the red and grey ones. They are just so darned CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete