ANYTHING athleta brandNOPEYOGA!!!!old anything. ripped anything :)that Im injured :)but Im overcoming...slowly.MizFit
My "slippers" are Crocs.Works great!Love Wednesdays around here.
1. Favorite piece of clothing? Pink chenille bathrobe (if you can call it "clothes") from the Oprah Store...I bought it the day I went to her to her show.2. Slippers? No.3. Exercise today? Yep. Since it's already 3:30 pm in Moscow, I worked out this morning - ran/walked 4.6km on the treadmill.4. Workout clothes or old stuff? Uh, both. The workout bra is critical (I actually wear two to keep everything in place.) I have older workout stuff/old t-shirts, and I have nicer, newer stuff (Lululemon...). Sadly, I only buy nicer stuff for myself when I'm on the smaller side of things...5. Hardest part of getting healthy right now? Finding nice fruits and vegetables in Moscow...the produce here is pretty bad by North American standards. Historically, the biggest challenge for me is what I eat - it can make me or break me.Hope you have a great day, Suzi! Maybe you'll post your answers, too?3
1. emerald green sweater2.no3.yes- walking4. I just wear regular clothes5 figuring out how to make my body co-operate
1. My brown sweater. It is one that was popular a few years back. It had a belt on it then. When a loop broke I just cut them off and started wearing it around the house when it's cold.2. Yes, sometimes. I have a few pairs. Most of them are the crocheted ones that I made. :)3. Yes. I think I will break out a Richard Simmons DVD today.4. Buy them, but they are all old now and mismatched. Who cares right? No one sees them but me!5. Staying in an exercise routine.
1. PJs! I'm wearing my favorites..Enerald green velvet and lace trimmed nightgown with ruffled edges.2. Yes, as a diabetic it's good to wear slippers versus go barefoot. I'm wearing Meow..my leopard skin like fuzzys today. yes , I named my slippers. Makes life fun.3. walking and weights is on the agenda4. I've got some "real " exercise clothes but also wear t shirts and shorts. Since I've lost so much weight to wear most of my old stuff, I buy actual exercise clothes a good bit now. 5. Hardest thing is forgiving myself and not obsessing and overcoming fear.
tee shirt from a 5KNot unless it's really cold outside. I prefer to be barefoot.Walk a 5kJust tee and shortslearning to deal with insulin resistance
1. whatever makes me look thinnest2. I have slipper socks that are pink, white and blue striped.3. walking4. anything comfortable, breathable and often bleach stained5. sugar. sugar. sugar.
1. sweatpants...does that make me sound like a bum?!?! lol2. yep, they are tall ones, nice & cozy3. nope, work all day & then plans w/a friend4. a mix of both5. focusing on nutrition rather than just low cal/low fat
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing??I gravitate (rather heavily) to black tank tops. I have a handful of them and they are my go-to for daily wear.2. Do you wear slippers?? What do they look like :)I don't wear slippers. 3. Are you planning to exercise today?? What are you going to do?Yes! I am going to do some ab wheeling, some jumping jacks, lunges, leg lifts with 5lb ankle weights and whatever else I feel like.4. Do you buy workout clothes or are you like me and throw an old t-shirt and sweat pants on?I throw on PJ pants and a black tank top (of course). When I workout at home I don't even wear shoes. 5. Right now what is the hardest part of getting healthy for you??The most challenging thing is that I don't live near any flat places. I live half way up a hill so I can either go down and come back UP the hill all tired or go UP and come back down the hill. The only other challenge I've faced is Halloween candy but once that is gone, life will be easier. I try not to think about it. hehe
1. Sexy, slimming jeans2. Occasionally, little black ankle booties3.Yes! Take a walk with my little girls and then hit the treadmill.4. I was using old pj's but I bought actual work out clothes a couple of weeks ago. 5. Making and taking the time to exercise.
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing??- a grey t-shirt with velvet swirls, it's my rock start shirt :)2. Do you wear slippers?? What do they look like :)- red sandels3. Are you planning to exercise today?? What are you going to do?- Yes, weight circuit at the gym, some sort of cardio for a warm up.4. Do you buy workout clothes or are you like me and throw an old t-shirt and sweat pants on?-I bought tanks and yoga pants for the gym. Lol, a lot of cute Mounties work out at my gym, I've got to put in some effort!5. Right now what is the hardest part of getting healthy for you??I have such a long ways to go, being able to commit to this for the long haul.
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing?? I have a very old brown cardigan with toggles on it and a hood :) Keeps me nice and cozy2. Do you wear slippers?? What do they look like :)I don't, i usually go barefoot or in the winter with socks on3. Are you planning to exercise today?? What are you going to do? I went on an hours walk and just got back from a 45 minute bike ride4. Do you buy workout clothes or are you like me and throw an old t-shirt and sweat pants on? I usually wear track pants or jeans and old t-shirts5. Right now what is the hardest part of getting healthy for you?? Right now nothing but that can change on a daily basis!
1. comfy jeans with a bit of lycra in them2. Yes - they're black leatehr moccasins with fur trim. Cozy.3. Yes - already did this morning. 40 minutes of cardio and some core muscle work.4. I used to wear whatever but made the mistake of buying nice breathable workout stuff and now I'm hooked. I feel overheated and swamped in old tshirts now and shorts now...I've broken down and got a few outfits of the good stuff.5. Getting enough sleep. Usually it's snacking, but I'm so busy right now so I'm not home to do that...
1. Hmm. Lots to like in my closet. But what comes to mind is my red flannel nightgown with black moose on it.2. I'm with Ann H. My slippers are Crocs. Pink.3. Just about to go and do some yoga and life a few ankle weights.4. Just yoga pants. Cheeeeep, if possible.5. Hardest part of getting healthy? Finding exercise that doesn't make my body feel worse. Oh well.
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing??A blue long flowy skirt. I love the feel of it.2. Do you wear slippers?? What do they look like :)yep - and i love them! Moroon slip ons with little flowers n them. They are falling apart though. I may need a new pair next winter...3. Are you planning to exercise today?? What are you going to do?No. sigh... My Achilles is just still too sore.4. Do you buy workout clothes or are you like me and throw an old t-shirt and sweat pants on?Old t-shirt and sweats.5. Right now what is the hardest part of getting healthy for you??Fighting my Achilles injury. And my food cravings. I am in the process of getting tests done to see if there is anything triggering the cravings though.
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing??A great jacket i bought some years ago - not particularly expensive or flashy, i just really wore it well when it fit me. When i am back in it comfortably, i will be extremely close to goal weight.2. Do you wear slippers?? What do they look like :)I do have slippers but only wear them occasionally - i tend to go barefoot in the house. They are moccasins.3. Are you planning to exercise today?? What are you going to do?Yes indeed. Today is C25K week 6, day 3...25 minutes of continual running. It's a big milestone and i'm actually a little nervous.4. Do you buy workout clothes or are you like me and throw an old t-shirt and sweat pants on?T-shirts and shorts, i don't really care how they look and old tatty ones will do me fine....for running i invested in running tights and a few good shirts that take the sweat away from the skin...and trainers, they are probably the most important piece of kit i own and i bought them specifically for running support (still only £40 tho)5. Right now what is the hardest part of getting healthy for you??That it takes so long to be where i want to be. I also find it difficult to reconcile when my whole body is aching mightily after a good workout, why i still have a spare-tyre around my midrift rather than the body of Adonis, which my mind thinks i should have. ;o) lol
1. My purple LSU sweat pants...so comfy AND cute 2. Nope3. Yeppers, did a 5K this morning 4. I don't buy specific "matchy" workout outfits, I have a million t-shirts and I just pair them with yoga pants5. The hardest part right now is having patience...I hurt my foot and now I'm stuck not being able to do much cardio for the next week :(
1. my skinny jeans... size 6... yeah baby!!! 2. Old beat up Uggs, I have asked the hubs for new ones this Christmas 3. Yep, treadmil... but alas, didn't happen though tomorrow fer sure!!4. NO way!!! I wear old ratty too big clothes and spend the money on the fun fun fun clothes shopping!5. Tired, need to figure out how to get more rest time, sleeping
1. The long-sleeved technical top I got given as part of a goodie bag when I signed up for a trail "run" series that I walked. It makes me feel strong and athletic when I wear it - and it's become part of my "fake it till you make it" arsenal.2. Yeah - they're like short ugg boots, with splits on the sides so my ankles fit into them comfortably3. Today's my rest day, so I'm being incredibly lazy. I'm going out for a run at 6am tomorrow though!4. It depends. For long walks and runs, I have workout clothes because I chafe to the point of rawness if I wear the wrong stuff on longer routes. For the gym or home workouts? A baggy t-shirt and track pants are all good5. Believing I can be consistent with it. I haven't actually got to the point where *being* consistent is an issue yet, but I know it's around the corner somewhere, and meanwhile, there's the whole mindgame of being CONVINCED I'm going to mess it up at some point in the not too distant future...