Monday, November 8, 2010

Today's plan!

First i had some protein pancakes with banana/raspberries and cocoa nibs to start my day off right!

Then i was off to catch a bus to a meeting. Got off the bus early to get some extra walking in. Also took some healthy food with me for lunch.

Ralph and i were going to go on a bike ride but with it getting dark earlier and me not getting home early we decided we're going to go on a ride tomorrow :)

My dehydrator came today! Lots of experimenting to do. Hope you had a great healthy day today.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day!

    Those pancakes look too good to be on any diet! lol I want a brunch invitation from YOUR house!!

    Enjoy that bike ride ...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you dehydrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE MY DEHYDRATOR!!!

    cant wait to hear what you think/see photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice-looking breakfast there suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete