Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly update and weigh in!


I had a great week this week. I walked, i ran further than i have before and my food and water was spot on!

I've started tracking with weight watchers online here are the stats:

My daily points right now are 20 they just told me i'm down to 19 points a day!!
I have 35 flex pts i can use during the week
I earn activity points when i exercise :)

So my average points used daily this week: 5 days at 20 pts, 1 day at 19.5 and one day 22.5
I have 32.5 flex pts left over this week
I earned 23 activity points this week

I exercised 6 days this week!!

And i lost 5.2  lbs!! You can bet i'm happy with that :)

If you want to see what i ate this week just go here.

24 comments:

  1. Way to go !!! It is always awesome and satisfying when we find what works for us and what we can work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet numbers, indeed!
    That's a sack of sugar - gone from you!
    And then some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, i need to take a leaf out of your boo, and get myself into gear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at your other blog..I want you to be my personal chef. I could be quite happy eating exactly what you are eating.
    Good for you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing!! WW does work if you follow it right, haha! I hope they don't change it too much..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi what a wonderful week you had all the way around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 5.2 lbs is amazing!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn suzi...you are well and truly in your groove. Power to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Awesome weigh in, way to go! (actually, weigh to go!!! :) )You are doing really well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In one week?????? Amazing results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5.2 lbs is awesome!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I just found your blog and I am loving it!! You are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks guys! And hello to my new readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHoa, you are rocking it, rocking it!! As you've been saying; choices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am extremely happy to hear the great results after your first week on Weight Watchers!!!

    I hope it keeps on bringing you the same results it has brought me the last five months!!

    - The Heavy Man

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work - you've worked hard for that victory, so well done on celebrating it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, wow..... WOW!!!!
    In one week!!! Wow!!!

    You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bravo! Let's root for a repeat performance this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Way to go! I need to learn from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a great week!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous!! What a great week. Glad you are doing so well. I always enjoy a good success story....you are today's!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete