Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to work tomorrow!

I have to say i've really enjoyed my time off of work! But i shall be oh so glad to be back to routine. Yes it means having to get dressed and take off my pj's even when i don't want to, but it will be so nice to have meal times planned and not have to worry about finding just one healthy thing to eat in the house :)

Today i got my butt off of my computer chair and actually went for a walk. Not as pretty as usual because it's pretty mild here, but a nice walk all the same. I made sure to stop at the grocery store to pick up some healthy food and stopped at work to make sure i'm needed tomorrow (i live in hope that i won't need to work :)

Here's some pictures from today:
Anne will know what these pictures are for :) Anne these are handmade and sent to me from Paraguay, i love them!!

12 comments:

  1. How cool is that!
    Yerba Mate to the rescue!
    *cheers!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a tea brewer? Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzi! Thank you for much stopping by and leaving some love on my blog. I really appreciate it. That thing looks really cool, and I hate to sound like a moron, but ... what exactly is it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually a gourd and bombilla which is used to drink yerba mate. And yes Lori it is a tea. Definitely the most popular drink in Paraguay. A fellow blogger sent it to me and i love it. It was handmade.
    Yerba mate is said to make you feel energized and not hungry :) Yes it does have some caffeine in it.
    I always feel like i'm doing something illegal when i drink out of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, Heavy premieres here in the States on January 17 on A&E. I don't know if you get that channel or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I want to eat at your house.

    I have another week off, but I hear you about routine. There is something soothing about routine. Suzi, thanks to you and your challenge I have actually gotten my butt out of the chair a few times already. Thank you, thank you. What a difference a little encouragement makes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so get the love hate relationship with work. But routine and structure make this eating stuff easier.

    Have a happy New Year--to another year of health.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now there's a picture! Casual Fridays turn to PJs !! LOL

    Work just makes those times off more precious.

    Okay, how does an unconnected person BUY a few of those stainless steel strainer straws?! I wonder who would carry those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tea brewer is COOL!!! Hope you have a good New Year's Eve Suzi, and all the best to you and your family for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll have another cuppa, just looking at our awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete