Sunday, December 26, 2010

Challenge Day! Results and Week 4 challenge


Last weeks challenge was to journal our food. I know this was one of the hardest weeks! You guys did great.
We've had some new bloggers join us so if you like to check them out i have linked to all of them. 

Debbie who i know has journaled everyday, she definitely inspires me
Karla who is so busy at work this week yet managed to journal her food. 
Ann will be joining me in the challenges in the new year! She is one busy lady right now. I think she may have done this one :)
Shane who is another blogger who regularly journals his food. Hope your having fun with your new game :)
Sheilagh who wasn't too sure about joining my challenges but has rocked them! 
Michele managed to get 3 days of journaling in which at this time of year is great.
Cammy may be joining us now and then, we'd love to have you join anytime
Jen my wonderful daughter who did a great job of keeping track this week!
Kelly who not only track every day but lost 3lbs!!
Mrs. D who is on the right path to healthy living :)
KellyNY who jumped on this challenge and aced it :)
Jennifer is having a stressful time this week but we hope to see her back in the challenges soon!
Phil who is really busy but we can't wait to see him back in the challenges
Anne you da bomb :) Yep she journaled this week! 
Dawn always has so much on to do!! She makes me tired reading about it :) She had a hard time this week but is still fighting.
Lynn who is busy with the Christmas season. Not sure how she did this week
Princess Dieter i don't know if she did the challenge!
Di who is a pro at journaling thank you for joining us this week
Ex yoyo dieter Debbie I think i've made a mistake here and put the wrong link, not sure whether it's ex yo yo dieter or deb will be free. Sorry!
Me :) I have indeed rocked this and i've even started updating my daily nosh blog :)
That tops lady who has faced Christmas head on! To make any changes to how you would normally eat over Christmas is awesome :)
Auntie Mandy totally rocked this challenge!
Carla who rocks eating healthy! (and has the cutest little daughter) And is a great cheerleader
Cassie who's having a bit of a rough time over Christmas but i know she'll be back for another challenge
MPax who has joined us this week and rocked it!!
Jeniffer you did it kiddo!
Jessica who i haven't heard from. Hope your back soon. Sorry i don't have the link to your blog :(  just leave your link in the comments if  you have a blog.
Me only better who joined in our challenge.
Mom to the fourth power you are doing great! Thanks for joining us
Dillypoo fought with cookies but came our victorious :)
Dawne who has not been feeling well this week. I'm pretty sure she journaled. Hope your better soon "hugs"
VRaz60 who went back to journaling this week!
Raegun who is probably out snow shoeing with her hubs :) I know you had a good week!
Sassy Susie and no it's not me! Susie jumped right into the challenge and aced it this week :)
Paige is another newbie! Welcome to the challenge
C. who is already a ninja at food tracking, welcome to the challenge
Weightingfor50 joined us this week and is doing great.
R. Reed Welcome to blogland and this challenge!
~Layla~ A new blogger who is joining us this week.

This weeks challenge:

So Christmas is over, now is the time to get back into a routine and i thought what better way than to exercise :)
So my challenge to you is to get in at least 10 minutes daily. Now i know some of us will choose an hour or a half hour, you don't have to tell me how long if you don't want to. But if 10 minutes a day is more than your doing now, join the challenge and enjoy!
This can be walking, running, walking on the spot, dancing to some awesome music, picking up some weights, it can be whatever you choose it to be. 

**Have fun with this and please because there are more people every week if you could e-mail me at
watrmlon@gmail.com on Saturday or reply on my Saturday post i would really appreciate it.

***Please if you haven't exercised before make sure you've got the o.k from your Doctor.



15 comments:

  1. 10 minutes a day. Okay... Gonna get creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on it! I usually do about an hour on Walk It Out, but I will do 10 mins of something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back in the saddle today...count me in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treadmill races!
    On your mark, get set.....
    heehee - Just kidding.
    10 minutes is fair enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way -
    Does Boxing count?
    Since it's Boxing Day?
    Now that's a work out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to clarify....does 10 minutes of lifting wine to one's lips count?? KIDDING!!!!
    10 minutes is do-able....have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that counted i'd be way ahead of the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, I love the challenge and that so many people are making the effort!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge idea! I am hoping for am hour a day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im in :) chasing a 19 mos old has been my only exercise! I look forward to working out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in, I have got to start getting into a routine again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooo in! Ten minutes minimum it is! hehehe--another easy peasey, fun challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the warm welcome! I am so in for this one :) Great way to get me off on the right foot. I'm a little late joining I guess but no computer time on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete