Friday, December 24, 2010

Challenge updates?


How is the journaling going?? For those that haven't let me know that they did the challenge can you let me know by tonight and i will have a post with the names and links up on Sunday and of course a new challenge.

I've actually starting posting pic's of my meals on My Daily Nosh again :)  Don't ask me why i get motivation the week before Christmas, but i kind of like it. I actually missed doing it but i would be out when i had to grab dinner, or at a meeting where i don't like to take pic's. But it's back to program now.

Something i've realized lately is that when i over eat junk food my brain is remembering how good that tasted. Now i'm trying to program it to remember how bad i felt after and especially the next day!! Funny how we tend to forget that.

Today i had to go pick up my cheque at work as they decided they weren't going to give it to us a day or two early like they usually do :( And the banks close early today!

Today i'm giving my legs a break i need a day of rest. Well it won't really be rest as i'll be doing push ups, squats and planks. Other than that though i plan on taking it easy today :)

Hope your having a great Christmas eve. Don't forget Sunday will be a new challenge.

18 comments:

  1. I have been journaling faithfully all week. It has just reinforced the fact that I'm a good girl, I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I journaled my food the whole week, but like I was saying, I do this every day so it was ok! Suz, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    On a side not, I am not about to get too active today. I moved the office for 9 hours straight yesterday and i am so sore I can't hardly walk, so I think I am good on the exercise front for the day at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I journaled my food and exercise all week on WW online. I find doing that, I don't need to put it into my trusty little notebook anymore.
    Merry Christmas! Hope you have an absolutely great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always journal every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my journal on every day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. My journal was a wake-up call this week, LOL. I found it difficult because there were many little bites & nibbles that I would have lost track of had I not been journaling. Party season is upon us....I hope I can be good over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I journal every bite every day, really keeps me in check! My blog is in infancy but after the holidays I plan to get it up and running to share more of my eating habits and to keep myself even more in check. Theenlightenedkichen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zachsmama would you like me to add you to the challenges??
    When you get your blog going i'll add the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kicked that challenges a$$! Love my WW online total trakker! I can't wait to find out what the next challenge is.

    I understand what you mean about eating junk food reminding yourself how good it tastes rather than how you feel after eating it.

    Not to equate meat to junk food (it certainly is not), but the same feeling applies to eating meat for me. It tastes GREAT...but it makes me feel crappy...

    Merry Christmas, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Daily Nosh...plus I want to hire you as my personal chef ;-)

    Ohhhh, what's this about challenges??? I'll tune in on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I suck :(

    Whatever, it's Christmas! Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's always another challenge!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep I was a journaling :)

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas My Friend!!!!

    - The Heavy Man

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bummer about the check1. Bummer.

    It has been so great to get to know you through your blog. Stay strong, my blogger friend through this wonderful season. Merry Christmas, MIchele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas!!! I've journaled every day and tracked my exercise with Sparkpeople. Lost 3 pounds! Woohoo!

    HUGS Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    Merry Christmas! I may not have stayed within points, but I did journal everything! Yeah me!

    ReplyDelete