Saturday, December 25, 2010

Enjoying the day

This has got to be one of the healthiest Christmas i've had!

I'm going to Jen's for dinner and don't know what she is having besides turkey, so i made sure to eat light.

Started my day with eggs, veggies and fruit. Then off on an hours walk i went :) Yes me, i know!!! It was me and the squirrels.

Now i'm home and having a light lunch before i get ready to go to Jen's and honestly there's not a thing i regret doing this Christmas.

A big Christmas hug to all of you!!

10 comments:

  1. That's the best feeling in the world....
    to look back and have no regrets of the choices you've made. Maybe that's shy you are so Spunky!
    Have a great day with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course - I meant "WHY" instead of "shy."
    Me - I am shy.
    You? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds like an amazing day of great choices. Merry Christmas to you and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A healthy Christmas...how nice. As always, I love your photos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hugging you right back! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours !

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((hugs))))

    Merry Christmas my Canadian friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome eats! Hugs right back atcha! Merry Christmas!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your healthy Christmas. It all looks sooo good. Dubliner Cheese is without a doubt, one of our favorites and worth every weight watchers point!! Have a wonderful boxing day!

    ReplyDelete