Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a day!


I started today by getting up early because the hubs and i were going out to buy a 46" tv. So i got up made a great breakfast of ham and cheese mini frittatas and a grapefruit!

Got to the store o.k and he tv was still on sale, so far all is great. Then we had to order a van cab so we could take the tv home since we don't have a car. 2 1/2 hours later it came :( Oh boy!!

Anyway got home and grabbed a couple of clementines, a cheese stick and a cup of cherry tomatoes. And off i went on a bus to stop at a couple of stores that i didn't get what i wanted to but hey at least i wasn't standing in a store for hours :)

The most enjoyable part of my day was meeting up with Jen (my daughter) at the mall where she works and taking her out for dinner :) I ended up having a greek salad, lots of lettuce and tomatoes a little cheese and a little dressing!

Now i'm home with a glass of wine and watching the move Salt. And i'm still way under points for the day!

Hope you had a good day.

10 comments:

  1. Now that is a pretty breakfast, lol. I think hubby would be in love with a 46" tv! OK, maybe I would too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That breakfast looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your breakfast looks really good, can you give me the recipe for those cheese muffins or whatever they are. I am always looking for things for breakfast so that I can stay under my points. Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd like the recipe for those cheese fritattas too. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually this was really easy! And they freeze well.
    2 slices of turkey bacon, onion and 15g of shredded cheese and 1/2c egg substitute.
    I took 1 tsp of oil(because i don't get enough believe it or not) and divided it among 3 muffin tins. I put this in an 350 degree oven until hot.
    I chopped the bacon and onion and divided it in the 3 muffin tins and sprinkled the cheese on top of them.
    Take the 1/2c of egg substitute and divide into the 3 tins.
    Bake until they puff up :)

    If your doing weight watchers this equaled 1 plus points each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your breakfast looks great...really tasty. glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't you just hate it when things don't go as planned? All that waiting sounds like NO fun. But you handled it well and ate so well! yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy that TV. Breakfast looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a long time to wait for a cab! My hubby would have lost his patience after 10 minutes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture of the Mountie Guy and the thin ice!
    That is awesome cute.
    And the tv..... that's awesome - too bad you had to wait so long for the ride.
    Hope it wasn't too cold waiting!

    ReplyDelete