Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yes, i went on a walk!

So this weeks challenge not only got me back to journaling my food but gave me the kick to get my butt out for a walk :)

I have to honest and say that if i didn't blog i believe i'd be eating without thinking about what i was putting in my mouth and this is usually the week i drink more as well! I still may have an extra glass of wine or two but i will at least plan for them.

Today i loved going on my walk, it wasn't too cold but cold enough that i could walk my winter route that i can only walk when the water is frozen.

Tonight i have a board meeting that i know they're serving Chinese food! No fear, i believe i have a good plan. I ate lightly today starting with a protein smoothie for breakfast, a snack of grapefruit, and lunch was some tomato basil turkey, grapes and a protein drink. That should help fight any cravings for carbs :)

I've planned on having an egg roll, chicken and vegetables and beef and vegetables. No rice!

Anyway just a quick check in and i hope you are having a great day too.

14 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful and peaceful. Congraats on getting that walk in. In the snow, no less! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! And congratulations on the walk !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Nary a snowflake in sight down here in Texas. In fact, it's almost 80 degrees today. Doesn't feel like Christmas when it's that warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you photo's, well done on the walk, too icy around here to attempt it. Minus 17 degree's, sooooooooooo cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to plan ahead, Super Tracker! Can't WAIT to congratulate you on sticking to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great plan & great photos. I love the tree top filled with fat little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love the photos today! I love walking in the snow and blogged last year about this time about my walk in it. We don't get much here in Louisiana, but its nice. Thank you for sharing with me today, to see Gods beauty in your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, you make me miss my long winter walks in Spokane. Thanks for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo - all that snow! I journaled today & Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snow - for about 5 minutes....
    That's why I live here!
    Nice to look at though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures. I wish it would snow here. All we get is rain.

    Keep focused on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos!
    Reminded me of the 6 years we lived on top of a mountain... had snow 6 months out of the year. It was cold, but oh so beautiful!
    I like the fat birdies in the tree, too. Maybe Blackcap Chickadees?
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are going to shame me into walking yet. LOL

    Good job!!

    ReplyDelete