Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grocery shopping and work...

I've decided to keep doing the eating with no distractions! Not easy but it really does help me to focus. So i got up this morning and had a nice brekkie at the table.

After that  i got ready to go grocery shopping. List, check, purse, check, mp3, check :)

By the time i got home it was time to jump into the shower and get ready for work, but not before i had lunch!

That's how my exciting day is going. I really hope customers are nice tonight.

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. Food looks great! It is making me hungry. Almost time for my lunch here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 servings of fruits/veggies in already! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know, that your pictures of yourself getting your walks in all bundled up and in the cold, really inspires me to do the same...so thanks for that!

    Most days, I way surpass my GHG on fruits and veggies. I often struggle to get enough dairy in though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea...it's not easy to train yourself to eat w/o distractions, eh?! I get stuck in that rut too. Ugh.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food looks good there, it would look better here on my plate of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum, yum...I hope the customers were good to you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i had one very nasty but the rest were really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brekkie looked great!!Love the grapefruit. Have a great weekend! Michele

    ReplyDelete