Monday, January 31, 2011

Meetings and errands!

Started my day with some more protein waffles, why?? because i lurve them :) Oh and i added some fresh raspberry sauce! Unfortunately it was still dark when i woke up :(

Then it was off to catch a bus, i did manage to get off it early so i could walk part way.

Can't say the meetings were fun but hey i did what i needed to do. I also took some healthy nibbles along.

Got back on the bus home and once again got off early again! On my way home i managed to stop at the grocery store so that i could pick up some fresh fish for tonight. Omega 3's here i come.

How is the no salt going?? I'm doing o.k so far! Yes there is salt in some of  foods/sauces i have but i'm not adding any to cooking or on my plate.

11 comments:

  1. Doing good with the no salt. I haven't added any to anything today. Thanks for turning me on to the clementines. I LOVE them and we have a whole crate in the fridge now. I had never tried them until I read about them on your blog. They are SCRUMPTIOUS.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protein waffles sound great! Will have to google the recipes... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, now that you started this challenge I was going to put some salt on raw carrot sticks last night, but I didn't. Saved it. I really have to make some waffles ... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby tried to put salt on our food, I almost did a karate chop lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing okay with the salt so far. Hey what kind of cheese stick is that and how many points does it have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those waffles look AWWWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Salt, No Salt, No Salt! That is my motto for the week, let's all chant together now - No Salt No Salt No Salt

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Salt, No Salt, No Salt. I did good today but gonna have scrambled egg whites in the morning don't know how I'll manage without salt in them. But I will be strong...No Salt, No Salt, No Salt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In awe of your no-salt.
    Im GREAT with everything except my beloved jerky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FISH, I heard fish; what kind?... how you prepareing it?? I have to know, please!!! Or, you can just post a pic of the finished dish on your next post, that would be bestest :-)

    ReplyDelete