Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks CSN!!

I have had nothing but great experiences with CSN, they have everything from modern dining room furniture to toys, cookware, baby items, rugs, tv stands as well as stuff for the pet! Over 200 stores!!


They are always fast and courteous and anytime i've had to contact them they have replied very quickly. I have never had any issues with packaging or shipping, in fact you can track your package online so you know when it will get there.



CSN has generously given me another chance to review a product for my blog :)

Stayed tuned to find out what i'm going to review!

Honestly if your looking to buy online please check them out.

9 comments:

  1. Will do ! Are you going walking in this snow??? I'm heading out for a run, but boy, is it snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not today because at work last night my right knee kept giving out!! Don't know what i did but i figure a couple of rest days should fix it.
    Isn't that snow crazy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the holidays I bought a full spectrum lamp for my husband. He does art work and this was somthing he wanted but would never buy for himslef.I got it through one of the CNS stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do have some awesome stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of CSN but love that table set you shared. I will probably check it out but need to wait until there is more money in the budget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm..... interesting!
    Must have to go check it out!
    Thanks, SS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this place either, but I'll be checking it out now. Ohhhh, the suspense. Can't wait to see what you will be reviewing.

    Thanks for b-day wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not familiar with CSN either. I like convenience shopping though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will go and check it out.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete