Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanks guys!





Thank you so much for giving me an Award! Sorry it took so long to acknowledge it. 


Rejecting 300 gave me the Stylish Blogger Award thank you
Happy Texans also gave me the Stylish Blogger Award thank you
Renea's Skinny Love who gave both my blogs the award! That reminds me i have to go over to my daily nosh and put it on. Thank you
Sunshine's Heart who i forgot to add to this list! Thank you very much as well


Here are the rules:
Here are the details:1. Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award 
2. Share 7 things about yourself 
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!



Well i've posted and linked :)


7 things about me:
1. My second toe is longer than my big toe and i've broken it a couple of times
2. I get a lot of compliments on my hair but i've never liked it
3. You want to bribe me?? Give me seafood, any seafood and lots of it :)
4. I look like Phyliss Diller first thing in the morning
5. I have one tatoo and i'm thinking of a second one for my 50th birthday this year!


It's not that i don't have 15 blogs to award this to, it's that i can't just stick to 15! It's all my favorite blogs or none. So i'm going to say anyone who reads this post i'm giving the award to you!!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Suzy. My second toe is longer than my big toes too and that is the one that is broken right now. The pain is receding but the swelling is always bad by the end of the day. I will have my doc check it on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had a tattoo. What is it? Which one are you considering getting?

    Congrats on the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it's a cross and roses in memory of a murdered cousin! Actually went with my daughter and she got a different tatoo :)

    Haven't made up my mind yet which one i want to get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Stylish Suzi. Hey, I look like Phyllis in the morning too (lol). Are you turning 50 this year too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your second toe is longer than your big toe? Mine is nowhere near as long as the big toe. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My second toe is longer than my big toe, too! I have always believed it was the mark of a creative and intelligent person (LOL)!
    Congrats on the award.
    50? Well, I'll be 48, so I'm not that far behind...
    :-}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Suzi. Isn't it fun learning more about the folks we follow? (Geez, that sounded really "stalky" didn't it??)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phyllis Diller looks better than I do in the am - I'm sure of it! LOL
    D

    ReplyDelete
  10. As for #4 I agree! LOL! Remember when we had to take a picture of ourselves in the morning and post it as part of the rules! I figured I looked just as ghastly so I did it too...

    #5 Who knew! I never would have pegged you as a tattoo kind of gal.

    P.S. I just want you to know that I read all your posts but I don't comment often since I am reading it through reader and I am at work but I love your posts and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Katie :)
    I even have my nose pierced as well! I'm a rebel so it's probably good that i'm not still young because who know what i might do!

    ReplyDelete