Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I`m on a roll now!


We found out recently that Ralph is lactose intolerant! So we`ve bought the special milk and that`s great but he really was missing ice cream :)

So when i went to the grocery store today i looked for lactose free ice cream and found a cherry dark chocolate flake one! Ralph loves cherries so he was dead chuffed :)

And being the wonderful hubby he is he asked if i`d like some.....NO!!  I did it i turned down the equivalent of Ben and Jerry`s.

Another day of healthy choices under my belt. How has your day been?

Oh and the new laptop?? Sweet, the geek squad made it very easy for me.

10 comments:

  1. Had a great day, Suzy. Glad yours was great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they made Lactose free ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's bad when ya have to say "dead chuffed!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the restraint!!! YAY for the geek squad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ice cream sounds wonderful, will have to look for that one. Having a great week so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lactose intolerant too. It's so hard to find nice non-dairy things. I have yet to find an ice cream that's as goos as Ben & Jerry's! Well done on turning it down. It sounds yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH I NEED THE GEEK SQUAD!!

    Id forgotten they do domicile visits.

    thank you.
    (because this was about me right? :))


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm...icecream!! Does Ralph like the icecream or icecream bars made with coconut milk? I think they are lactose free? If so, you should try them they are really good :)

    ReplyDelete