Monday, February 28, 2011

Lots of fun today....


Started today with some healthy grub :)

Then it was time to get ready to go where I volunteer because today we had bingo!!

Got off the bus early so I could get some walking in. Oh and stop and get a coffee from my favourite coffee shop.

Then it was time for some fun. I was a caller, and a general do whatever was needed person today. Some of the prizes were soooo cute!!

Since I knew there would be cupcakes and muffins there I decided to take along my own food. A meal replacement with protein, almonds and an orange kept me going I got home.

Today is my first day off of work and I usually like to make dinner when I'm not working. Tonight I decided to make chicken brushetta with carrots, green beans and  mango for dessert. Oh and a nice glass of wine and now I'm going to put my feet up and relax.
Deleted the picture of mango :(
Hope you had a great day too!!

5 comments:

  1. Other than the weather it was a good day at the Ogle house. I'm glad you had such a good day and I wish you many more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how proud Snuffy is. What a beauty. Glad you had a fun day, Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love chicken brushetta! I just made it for the first time last week. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food pics made me drool. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ever that chicken is, it like it.
    Want some.
    What ever those orange things are
    Next to the chicken.....
    Those are the biggest carrots I have ever seen
    in.my.life!
    Pass the wine!

    ReplyDelete