Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today....

I'm trying to have patience waiting for my laptop to be ready but oh my it's hard :) Update the geek squad phoned to say Lucy was ready to go home!

So to take my mind off of that i started my day with a suzi bagel breakfast and some grapefruit. I'm so glad i no longer take medication that cautioned me against grapefruits, i love them. Two things i didn't show was a coffee and hot sauce!

Then i decided that today i was going to get a great walk in! I didn't care what the weather was (colder than yesterday) i just did it :) I put my yak trax on and way i went! Very messy, it was either huge puddles or ice.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting your walking in. Happy to hear that your laptop will be home soon. I've been wanting a mini laptop but it isn't in the budget right now. I want a little pink mini. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hoo lucy's ready! You're a walking queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grapefruits too. Have you ever tried Pomelo, Suzi? Like a grapefruit but sweeter. An asian fruit. Lots of waste though via rind. We just tried it the other day and I really liked it.

    Hooray for walks and yak trax's.

    ReplyDelete