Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today.......

Started out quite a bit earlier than usual. Thursday to Saturday I work afternoon shifts then Sunday I work a morning shift. Can anyone say tiring :) To get things started and so I stay away from donuts I had a nice breakfast before I left. Flat bun with pb2 mixed with cocoa banana and a side of grapefruit!!

Since roll up has started it's been crazy busy. I made sure to take some protein with me for a fast break. It really does help keep me full until I get home. (update: too many people booked to work today so I volunteered to go home early)

I also managed to get out on a walk today even though the weather was not the greatest. And of course I took Betty along :)

I finished my day with hamburgers :) Of course it was a lean one!

15 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I've never thought to put jalapenos on my burger, but think I'll give it a try. The Mr. and I love spicy/hot foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that your photos are beautiful and it was nice to finally get to see Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, I love the new camera and the photos are lovely but seeing the snow makes me shiver. I'm hoping not to see anymore here until after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures, but I can't take any more snow LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Betty is pretty and so are all the pictures, and the food! You've definitely got your health on, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have a crush on your Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have a crush on your food yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, good food. Love that cute little red house. I wanna live there. What a hot looking camera, but then again purple is one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had red meat like once since I started quitting.....
    I don't even miss it. But that looks great!
    Did someone say "Nom Nom Nom Nom?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm it is 5:10a here and that burger looks GREAT.

    it's never too early for burgers is it?

    I didnt think so...


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures! What kind of birds are those in the trees?? Do you know??

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I got Betty for my daughter this Christmas! She loves it. :)

    Love your pictures and that burger is going on my menu this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, I'm very hungry. :) Your breakfast looks fantastic.

    Beautiful pictures. Looks cold your way. Here, too. So, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete