Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to work today!

I really can't afford to take time off this week so I'm going to go to work for as long as I can.

I'm so glad that my brain is in a good place right now! I know that sounds weird but when I woke up this morning Ralph wanted me to help him with something. Breakfast?? No problem it can wait. What, who said that :) And I waited an hour I then totally enjoyed my breakfast and a coffee!

This morning I brought a favourite brekkie back! Banana split made with greek yogurt and sf chocolate sauce, strawberries, yogurt with protein mixed in and some flax seed :) I wanted to have some Lovegrown granola to put on but it`s not here yet!  For some extra protein I had some eggs with salsa on the side.

For lunch I had some of the new Campbell's light chicken noodle soup, home made tortilla chips, some coconut curry tofu and a couple of clementines.

I'm taking a protein meal replacement drink, some green beans with laughing cow cheese, a little leftover salmon and a fibre one bar. Can't wait for this day to be over so I can climb back into bed!
My go to snack for today is some more jerky!

15 comments:

  1. Everything looks great as always, Suzy. I would love the jerky but afraid the jaws couldn't chew well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the day passes quickly so you can get back home and rest.

    That breakfast looks good enough to eat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! Where'd you find that coconut curry tofu?! Trader Joe's? It looks really yummy (and I get bored marinating my own tofu as it takes a while sometimes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the foods. They look really good! Do you get your beef jerky from Trader Joes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too funny! There`s no Trader Joes here :( I bought the tofu at Zehrs it`s presidents choice and the jerky was sent to me and yes it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get to visit Trader Joe's when I was in Arizona last month. Loved it. They dont have them here in Louisiana. I wish!
    Glad your back to work! Jerky...I told ya yesterday, I would have already eaten it all up...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE blue menu everything!!!! I don't think we have the coconut tofu here in BC yet. Hope your workday flies by and you are home and cozy soon! Take care Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Trader Joe's.
    Another good reason for me to move to LA!
    And Greek yogurt. At least I don't have to move to Greece for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There aren't any Zehrs here. :(

    I'll have to poke around.

    LOL! "Zehrs here."

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sundae thing looks good! I like how you made it healthy, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Banana split for breffie?! Tsk tsk!! ;-D That's GENIUS! I've done this in green-smoothie form. Delish!

    Looks YUMM as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tofu looks yummy!!!you breakfast looks awesome. Dessert starts the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're feeling better Suzi and we miss you on NM!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm, I'm making that breakfast, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete