Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coffee with friends!


The only plan I have today is to go for coffee with friends this afternoon. Oh and a walk this morning :)

Today I made some more of those broccoli cheese egg muffins for breakfast.  I didn't happen to have any shredded cheese so I used a cheese stick!
1/2c egg substitute (you could use eggs or egg whites)
1 slice turkey bacon cooked and chopped up
broccoli
seasoning salt
cheese stick chopped up
Put into 3 muffin tins and cook on 350 for 15-20 minutes or until puffy and starting to brown

Then it was off on a walk I go! It's actually sunny here today :)

Back home and time to make lunch. PC blue menu diced ham with light mayo, jalepeno peppers and cheese on a ww bagel, veggies and clementines. This was soooooooooooooo good!!

Tonight will be burgers and I'll post later :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to make those little egg thingies ! They always look so delish !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! They look yummy! So does the bagel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome photo's did you take those? Nice job, makes me even more eager for spring now! We still have snow! It snowed yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes those pictures are ones that I took on my walk today :)We have some snow but not too much, however, they're call for more wednesday or thursday :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The egg muffins look wonderful. I love anything with eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue menu? Did someone say blue menu?? DAMN, I love that line of products. They are SOOO good! Lovely photos of your neighborhood! Spring has arrived! Have a great day Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta, gotta, gotta make those eggy muffin things. They look so good!

    Now...is that Chip...or is it Dale in that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Food looks awesome as usual. I have a new rule for reading your blog; like shopping I do not go there when I am hungry :)

    Love the picture of the lonely mittens for some reason.

    ReplyDelete