Monday, March 28, 2011

Exercised, stretched and now I'm a couch potato


That's right! I ended up walking for 55 minutes today, I managed to do 4 downward dogs and some inner thigh stretches :) Oh almost forgot I managed many finger stretches as well. Hey it all counts.

For dinner I made some Presidents Choice Blue Menu Scottish haddock with roasted green beans, shallots and carrots tossed in red pepper jelly that my Jen and Martin made. Delicious.

And now I'm going to relax with my ricola's :( Yes I've got a bit of a cough, just hoping it doesn't get any worse.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got a walk in, hope you don't catch a bad cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to see some pics without snow now! It is spring, isn't it?

    Hope you don't get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do some of those green beans. They look so good. I get in a rut with my greens sometimes. I need to add those to the mix. Also, the couch potato plop is best enjoyed after some excercise. Hope you feel better.

    Starting At 500 Pounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so pretty but it's hard to imagine the snow when we have the AC running here! My kids keep begging me to take them somewhere that has snow so they can play in it. :)

    That fish and veggies look wonderful. Tasty idea to toss them with the jelly!

    Take care of you. Don't want you to catch a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it weird that I'm totally craving those green beans? YUM! They really look good. :)

    Hope the cough clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always your pictures of food makes me hungry. I love the pictures of the snow.

    ReplyDelete