Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm still here!!

Oh my this week has been crazy!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted much this weekend but there was some kind of hockey tournament in town and we were crazy busy all weekend. In fact I just got home and all I really want to do is go to bed. I am totally beat!

Probably didn't help that I worked till 10 last night and was back to work at 8 this morning :(

Oh and now I know how to tweet from my phone! Um I might be getting a new addiction! Anyone who want's to tweet I'm spunkysuzi (I know I'm such an original)

But at least my eating has been good. I started today with a banana/coconut protein pancake and topped it with sugar free syrup.

I took some cheese sticks and veggies to work and also ate a carrot/pineapple muffin! (I did something wrong when I made these and they are really dry but I don't want to just throw them away)

Tonight was some whole wheat pasta with shrimp, pasta sauce and parmasean cheese and a glass of wine.

Right now all I can think about is going to go to bed :)

Thanks everyone for joining in my challenge this week. I plan on doing some downward dog before bed.

4 comments:

  1. I've been missing, too! Glad you made it through the week alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos! I struggle with ideas for new healthy meals so I can change up the menu and not get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pancake looks wonderful:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNNND here's to the start of another crazy one :)

    here anyway.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete