Sorry I haven't been commenting Suz! I am barely keeping up with my blog and the reading I do manage to get done!1. Do you still have snow where you are?? Or did you ever have any this year??we don't have any now, but we had record amounts this year! We had 3 significant snows, and three good snows. We never get that much!2. Do you stretch before/after working out? Or do you have a stretching routine that you do weekly??I am streaky on this one. sometimes I do stretch before a run, sometimes not so much. Kinda depends on how sore I am really.3. What tips do you have to save money while trying to eat healthy??I know that being a food snob has saved me a ton o' money from buying all the JUNK I used to buy and eating smaller portions. 4. What is your biggest challenge today??I want to get to my goal weight of 185 and get my belly as flat as possible without surgery!5. Is there any question you'd like to see me ask on question day??I would be interested to know if other people begin their workouts struggling a little and wind up in a groove and feeling fine by the end, or is that just me?
1. No and yes, we also had a lot of ice!2. Workout? What is this word that you speak of? Lol! It's been a while since I've worked out but am getting back into the swing of things.. But when I used to work out, I stretched before.3. Shop the perimeters. I used to coupon and saved a lot of money that way but found that most of my coupons were for processed "junk".4. Sweets. 5. For those who used to have an addiction to sugar...how did they conquer the addiction. I have such a huge sweet tooth and I'm working at it but I find it is so difficult. Sugar is in everything!
1. No snow now but we had plenty this winter. More than I wanted. 2.Not usually. I just start slow until I get loose and then speed things up a bit.3.Buy the cheaper cuts of meat and chicken and use a crock pot to make them tender and moist. I do this often with roast and cube steak.4.Getting out of the house to go see Kristin. I would rather stay home.5. What is your favorite color?Mine is pink.
1. Do you still have snow where you are?? Or did you ever have any this year?? No, it is raining now. However just an hour north got about 6 inches of snow, I am in Michigan.2. Do you stretch before/after working out? Or do you have a stretching routine that you do weekly?? Usually after. No routine.3. What tips do you have to save money while trying to eat healthy??Eat what is in season. 4. What is your biggest challenge today?? My 4 yr. old niece who I am watching today. Hard to get anything accomplished when all she wants to do is play...lol.5. Is there any question you'd like to see me ask on question day?? Hmmmm...can't think right now.
1. Do you still have snow where you are?? Or did you ever have any this year?? We do not have snow now, but it is forecasted within the next week. We have also had record snowfalls this year.2. Do you stretch before/after working out? Or do you have a stretching routine that you do weekly?? I do not stretch before workouts, I used to have a personal trainer who advised that if you are doing proper warm ups, strtching is unnecessary and improper stretching is the root cause of most injuries. If I am feeling particularly tight, then I will have the hubster strtch me out.3. What tips do you have to save money while trying to eat healthy??Buy produce in small amounts a couple of times a week and plan your meals with alternates. I find that being successful with healthy eating is more likely, if I plan all of my meals, BUT if I get wishy washy about a particular meal cuz I'm not feeling it that day, the alternates help me change the plan while still eating healthy and they have already been figured into the budget.4. What is your biggest challenge today?? Staying focused in general5. Is there any question you'd like to see me ask on question day?? For people who are focused on losing weight...I would like to know do you tend to have a harder time staying on plan after you have had good days?
1. Yes...*sigh*. It just snowed again yesterday. I'm trying to believe in spring :)2. Not as much as I should. I adit when time is crunched I sacrifice stretching...I do have a foal roller at home for rolling out kinks though. I love it.3. Cooking from scratch. That and knowing what is worh the extra $$ and what can be noname...taste testing over time has helped me figure it out.4. Getting everything done I need to. It's gonna be a long day.5. What is yout favourite healthy snack?
1. I live in Florida, so no snow :(2. I stretch before and after each workout, and also do a stretching dvd daily.3. I save a lot of money by going to a nearby flea market where they have a HUGE fruit/veggie market. I try to get enough for a week, but if I run out, there's one small stand about 2 miles down the road I go to. 4. Drinking enough water, as usual.5. I'd like to know what everyone's favorite way to get their cardio is.
1. We had snow a couple of times, but it didn't last more than a few days. 2. Only before running. Otherwise I find warming up to be more important in terms of avoiding injury. 3. Buy the produce and lean meats that are on sale. I also get large bags of frozen fish, shrimp, and chicken. 4. I just got back from vacation and I need to get back into my routine. I also need to replenish my fridge since all I have right now is frozen and non perishable foods. 5. What are your favorite lower calorie sweet treats?
I work 10.5 hour days now so I totally missed this question segment. Anyway, I'll answer late, I'm not afraid. hehe1. Do you still have snow where you are?? Or did you ever have any this year??I like in Joshua Tree, CA so we rarely get snow. Our elevation is only in the 2,000's and snow usually stays up above 3,000 feet. Anyway... no, no snow for me.2. Do you stretch before/after working out? Or do you have a stretching routine that you do weekly??I stretch whenever possible, like a baby. I wake up, I stretch, I workout, I stretch, I am sitting in front of a computer for 10.5 hours a day, you better believe I stretch.3. What tips do you have to save money while trying to eat healthy??I buy frozen veggies. While I think they can taste different in a bad way sometimes, they are fine with seasoning and they tend to last longer. Another tip is to drink a crapload of water... you tend to snack on unhealthy foods between meals if you are well hydrated.4. What is your biggest challenge today??I wake up at 4am and get ready by 5. In that time I am doing everything I need to get ready and actually don't have time to eat breakfast. I am not at work until 7am. I have been really bad about eating ANYTHING until 11:30am, which is lunch time. That is terrible. Water keeps me feeling full and I've lost weight but it's not in a healthy way.5. Is there any question you'd like to see me ask on question day??I would like to get an idea of the size and shape of different people so maybe a question asking everyone's height and if they are a "circle, rectangle, or hourglass" or something?ORA question about running because while I loove running, I just can't do it. I have asthma, big chest AND I live in a hillacious city. It makes it darn near impossible for me. ;)