Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A quiet night!

So now I've got the aching body happening! Ugh I can't stand being sick, and worse tomorrow I'm back to work :(

I had planned for a snack today so i had some natural almonds and some free beef jerkey that i got in the mail! It was soooooooooo good :)

I really wanted to get my omega 3's in this week so for dinner tonight we had Salmon, rice and some chopped veggies. Dessert was greek yoghurt with raspberries and sugar free chocolate sauce.

Now I'm going to bundle up and sit in front of the t.v. Hope your having a happy, healthy day!!

12 comments:

  1. Get some rest, have some tea, and pamper yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Have some tea and snuggle down for some rest. Wishing you the very best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beef jerky! I dont dare start eating it because I would eat the whole bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i sooooo can't read your blog right now with all the food pics! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon - no fun. My throat's been sore - but I think it's just all the dust from cleaning at mom's. Will be glad when that job is finished.
    TEA! That sounds good...!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love some of that Beef Jerky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beef jerky WHATWHAT??

    hope youre feeling better this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum. It all looks good. Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm. That chocolate sauce on the yogurt looks good. I've never tried that. I've also never tried beef jerky. I always look at it at the checkout counter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love some beef jerky. And free? that's hard to beat.

    Take care. Rest as much as you can. And I hope you're feeling better VERY soon. Like, right now would be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Now I'm reading yours and wow, your food pics are amazing. Unfortunately, the low carb diet I'm on precludes me from trying many of what you're showing. But I can dream! :-)

    ReplyDelete