Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sniffle, sniffle......being sick sucks!

Yes when I woke up this morning I definitely knew I'd caught some kind of bug :(

So I did what I usually do when sick, I made a bowl of oatmeal! I added flax seed, an egg white and blueberries.

Good job I had oats since it was a long time till lunch! Tomatoes, shrimp, crackers, goat cheese, sour cherry almond compote and some yogurt, walnuts and honey :)

Tomorrow I was going to help with an Easter Craft Afternoon, but I don't want to give anyone my germs so I think I'll stay home and get caught up with my house cleaning. Exciting I tell ya!

We were going to have our first bbq tonight however it's still really cold out so we put that on the back burner for later this month. It's really sunny though and if I could muster up any energy I'd go for a walk but honestly I don't see that happening any time today. I did however, manage to get some stretching in.

So tonights dinner was easy to put together! A pre-cooked turkey breast with gravy and some roasted potatoes and carrots. At least I'm not sick enough to affect my appetite :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick, Suzy. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! With my new vegan challenge, your yogurt with honey is making me drool. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy,
    Hope your back to your old self soon. Get well, lots of fluids, lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete