Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This was my walk today.......


Notice how white it was???? I loved it and hated it at the same time!

I woke up this morning and contemplated whether I was going to go out into that mess. While I was having my pina colada I decided that since I'm going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet for lunch it would be a good idea to get some exercise in first. Oh and it was pina colada oats :) I'm not a lush you know!!  Oats, chopped fresh pineapple, egg white stirred in the end to give it volume and a dob of coconut butter on top. Oh my........

After I got home I made myself a cup of coffee (anyone try that Tribute coffee from Starbucks, it's good) and planned what foods I was going to choose at the buffet. I have a plan folks.

I will post pictures of what I choose for lunch to keep me accountable.

What is funny is that as I'm typing this post the hubs comes up and says "you know you really love snow?" I said why and he answered I don't see anyone else getting this excited about going out for a walk in it :)

Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I don't envy your snow. I am craving sunshine and we had several days of it but today it is rainy and stormy. I hope not to see snow again until Christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love that coconut butter? I am so in love with that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry but so jealous that you see that beauty. We are warm and beautiful out. But if if makes you feel better, were fighting wasp when we go out side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Although I strangely feel colder now...

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh... I love the way snow looks, probably because I do not live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white in your pictures look beautiful in your area... Keep it there!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now Ron what kind of attitude is that :)

    ReplyDelete