Sunday, March 27, 2011

This weeks challenge!


This weeks challenge is something that I need to do! I think it's something we all roll our eyes at and don't set aside time for!

Any guesses on what it might be??

Stretching!! This weeks challenge is to do some form of stretching everyday this week :)

Are you with me??

Here's a link to show some stretches that might be helpful: stretches

Do you stretch before or after working out? Do you set aside a certain day to stretch instead of working out?

Please don't do any form of exercise that hurts or strains any part of your body. Consult your Dr before attempting anything new.

11 comments:

  1. Iam in Suzi !!! This is a good one to do !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stretches that I do off and on. I will see if I can work them in every day this week. I've been a little lax in the exercise department lately. Need to get my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN! Every, single time I start to do my post-workout stretch, Coconut Head comes over and starts to climb up me. I'm going to see to it this week that he lets me get 'em in each and every time. Leslie Sansone always does a mini-stretch at the end of her walks...the warm-up is just a slow walk to warm-up the muscles.

    This'll be a GREAT challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in suzi...I will pledge to do a few sun salutations every morning as soon as I wake up. I already do some stretches after running but stretching first thing in the morning can be a great way to get focussed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, Suzi. Love stretching. It's my reward for exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in, I need to start doing stretches:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stretching is something I try to do daily, so I love this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES oh my goodness I never stretch unless I exercise.. it's so bad. I should be doing it daily, I am so down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in too, I need to do more stretching exercises every day. thanks for this. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in. I have been thinking about stretching lately because I think I may have pulled something in my hip. I didnt think to do it until it was too late :/ I'm going to start tho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late. That's ok.
    I happen to be the Diva of Stretching!
    In fact, many many many days,
    my only "work-out" is stretching!
    (Full body stretch, for hours - at work)
    Best stuff ever! Now, I never want to miss a day!

    ReplyDelete