Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to work again today!

Yes I work for the next 3 days! And what's my plan since I work in a coffee/donut shop?? Not to eat anything from work! So far I've gone 19 days with nothing from work and today will make 20 :)

Breakfast:
Tortilla with egg, laughing cow cheese, salsa, turkey bacon and a side of grapefruit

Lunch:
chili lime guiltless tortilla chips, cheese, banana, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

At work:
Sushi, clementines and 20g almonds

And how is your day going??

9 comments:

  1. The chili lime guiltless tortilla chips look and sound fantastic!

    My day....moving along....hanging on for all I'm worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today has been a good one for me. I'm enjoying the nice weather and food is on track. The sushi looks great. I need to put that on the menu soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, blueberries & raspberries! I have both - but frozen. I did buy some Mandarins (fresh) yesterday...Mmmm.
    Have a great weekend & WTG at avoiding all those yummy things at Timmy's - I drool over the pics all the time (not literally LOL, but I do tell my kids that they should try this or that & let me know how it tastes! - especially those flowery donuts!!)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunch looks yummy!! I don't think I could avoid the temptations of working at a donut shop. I am so proud of you for being able to do that though. It is totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was finally sunny out when we left work today.
    Got my hair done and which always feels nice.
    Had a nice supper and now I'm just relaxing.

    Hope you've had a wonderful day!
    Way to go resisting the TH stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 20.... 20.... 20......20!
    Imagine me chanting this over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Everything looks so good! I can not imagine smelling doughnuts all day and coffee? My weakness... lol You rock!

    Megan
    mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete