Thursday, April 28, 2011
A few things that work for me lately...
1. Only weighing in once a week! The one time I peaked a couple of days early my weight was up and I wanted to give up but by my weigh in day 2 days later I'd lost :)
2. Veggies and fruits! I love them. I will eat cherry tomatoes like candy
3. Movement of all sorts. Going out of my way to walk a few extra steps! Putting extra effort into my walking
4. For quite a while now I have not eaten after dinner and it works for me. Not for everyone but after dinner I know the kitchen is closed.
5. Organizing my kitchen so that I know what I have and where it is when I want it.
6. Lots and lots of water! Helps to keep me feeling full between meals.
7. Blogging I have my mojo back :)
8. Twitter going for my #30daychip has really helped me to stay strong and motivated.
9. Variety in food and exercise really helps to keep me happy.
10. Journaling everything I eat. I find this really helps me to plan my food and stay on my plan.
11. My weekly challenges :)
What's working for you lately?? Would love hear any new ideas or old ones that I've forgotten.